Introducing The Choi Team
- God designed her to be mom to BOYS!
- Held a record for the fastest girl in her elementary school.
- Loves to Dance.
- He can have a conversation with anyone or anything.
- He was the Taekwondo Junior Olympic champion in California.
- He loves sappy Korean music.
A.J. Ban-Suk; 15 years old: MVP (Most Valuable Player)
- He puts the family in check.
- He loves his ipad.
- Can’t beat his moves in Wii Dance.
Caleb Matthew; 13 years old: MRP (Most Reliable Player)
- You can count on him to be on time.
- He reads a book with every meal.
- He is a black belt in Taekwondo and paid for his own black belt test.
Ivan Joseph; 8 years old: MKP (Most Kind-hearted Player)
- He’ll be the first one to offer his help if you need it.
- He sleeps with a blindfold every night.
- He made a goal in every game during the last soccer season.